副教授 (2007.08 - 今)
1. Z.M. Zhang, C.J. Fu, and Q.Z. Zhu, "Optical and Thermal Radiative Properties of Semiconductors Related to Micro/Nanotechnology," Advances in Heat Transfer, Vol. 37, pp. 179-295, 2003.
2. Z.M. Zhang and C.J. Fu, “Unusual Photon Tunneling in the Presence of a Layer with a Negative Refractive Index,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 80, pp.1097-1099, 2002.
3. C.J. Fu and Z.M. Zhang, “Transmission Enhancement Using a Negative-Refraction Layer,” Microscale Thermophysical Engineering, Vol. 7, pp. 221-234, 2003.
4. K. Park, B.J. Lee, C.J. Fu, and Z.M. Zhang, “Study of the Surface and Bulk Polaritons with a Negative Index Metamaterial,” Journal of the Optical Society of America B, Vol. 22, pp. 1016-1023, 2005.
5. C.J. Fu, Z.M. Zhang, and P.N. First, “The Brewster Angle with a Negative Index Material,” Applied Optics, Vol. 44, pp. 3716-3724, 2005.
6. C.J. Fu, Z.M. Zhang, and D.B. Tanner, “Planar Heterogeneous Structures for Coherent Emission of Radiation,” Optics Letters, Vol. 30, pp. 1873-1875, 2005.
7. B.J. Lee, C.J. Fu, and Z.M. Zhang, “Coherent Thermal Emission from One-dimensional Photonic Crystals,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 87, pp. 071904/1-3, 2005.
8. C.J. Fu, Z.M. Zhang, and D.B. Tanner, “Energy Transmission by Photon Tunneling in Multilayer Structures including Negative Index Materials,” ASME Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 127, pp. 1046-1052, 2005.
9. C.J. Fu and Z.M. Zhang, "Nanoscale Radiation Heat Transfer for Silicon at Different Doping Levels," International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 49, pp. 1703-1718, 2006.
10. Z.Y. Zhang, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, and C.Y. Wang “Onset of Oscillatory Convection in a Porous Cylinder Saturated with a Viscoelastic Fluid,” Physics of Fluids Vol. 19, pp. 098104/1-4, 2007.
11. C.J. Fu, Z.Y. Zhang, and W.C. Tan “Numerical Simulation of Thermal Convection of an Oldroyd-B Fluid in a Porous Layer Heated from Below,” Physics of Fluids Vol. 19, pp. 104107/1-14, 2007.
12. W.C. Tan, C.Q. Fu, C.J. Fu, W.J. Xie, and H. Cheng, “An Anomalous Subdiffusion Model for Calcium Spark in Cardiac Myocyte,” Applied Physics Letters Vol. 91, pp. 183901/1-3, 2007.
13. C.J. Fu and Z.M. Zhang, “Further Investigation of Coherent Thermal Emission from Single Negative Materials,” Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering Vol. 12, pp. 83-97, 2008.
14. J.X. Hong, L. Wei, C.J. Fu, and W.C. Tan, “Blood Flow and Macromolecular Transport in Complex Blood Vessels,” Clinical Biomechanics Vol. 23, pp. S125-S129, 2008.
15. Z.Y. Zhang, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Linear and Nonlinear Stability Analysis of Thermal Convection for Oldroyd-B Fluids in Porous Media Heated from Below,” Physics of Fluids Vol. 20, 084103/1-12, 2008.
16. C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Semiconductor Thin Films Combined with Metallic Grating for Selective Improvement of Thermal Radiative Absorption/Emission,” ASME Journal of Heat Transfer Vol. 131, 003105/1-8, 2009.
17. C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Near-Field Radiative Heat Transfer between Two Plane Surfaces with One Having a Dielectric Coating,” Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer Vol. 110, 1027-1036, 2009.
18. S. Basu, Z.M. Zhang, C.J. Fu, “Review of Near-Field Thermal Radiation and Its Application to Energy Conversion,” International Journal of Energy Research Vol. 33, pp. 1203-1232, 2009.
19. J. Niu, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Thermal Convection of a Viscoelastic Fluid in an Open-top Porous Layer Heated from Below,” Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics Vol. 165, pp. 203-211, 2010.
20. J. Niu, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Stability of Thermal Convection of an Oldroyd-B Fluid in a Porous Medium with Newtonian Heating,”Physics Letters A Vol. 374, pp. 4607-4613, 2010.
21. J.H. Kang, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, "Thermal Convective Instability of Viscoelastic Fluids in a Rotating Porous Layer Heated from Below," Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics Vol. 166, pp. 93-101, 2011.
22. C. Yin, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, "Onset of Thermal Convection in a Maxwell Fuid-Saturated Porous Medium: The Effects of Hydrodynamic Boundary and Constant Fux Heating Conditions," Transport in Porous Media Vol. 91, pp. 777-790, 2012.
23. J. Niu, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Slip-Flow and Heat Transfer of a Non-Newtonian Nanofluid in a Microtube,” PLOS ONE Vol. 5, pp. e37274/1-9, 2012.
24. J.X. Hong, C.J. Fu, H. Lin, W.C. Tan, “Non-Newtonian Effects on Low-Density Lipoprotein Transport in the Arterial Wall,” Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics Vol. 189, pp. 1-7, 2012.
25. J.H. Kang, J. Niu, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Coriolis Effect on Thermal Convective Instability of Viscoelastic Fluids in a Rotating Porous Cylindrical Annulus,” Transport in Porous Media, Vol. 98, pp. 349-362, 2013.
26. X. Chen, J.H. Kang, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Modeling Calcium Wave Based on Anomalous Subdiffusion of Calcium Sparks in CardiacMyocytes,” PLOS ONE, 8: e57093, 2013.
27. W.J. Wang, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Thermal Radiative Properties of a SiC Grating on a Photonic Crystal,” Journal of Heat Transfer – Transaction of ASME, 2013. (In press).
28. W.J. Wang, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, “Thermal Radiative Properties of a Photonic Crystal Structure Sandwiched by SiC Gratings,” Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer (available online, doi:10.1016/j.jqsrt.2013.01.022).
29. J.H. Kang, X. Chen, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, "Centrifugally Driven Thermal Convection in a Rotating Porous Cylindrical Annulus," Phys. Fluids, Vol. 25, pp. 044104/1-16, 2013.
30. C. Yin, C.J. Fu, W.C. Tan, "Stability of Thermal Convection in a Fluid-Porous System Saturated with an Oldroyd-B Fluid Heated from Below," Transp. Porous Med., 2013 (In press).